If you answered “yes” you probably need the Bemer.
The Bemer is a medical device from Germany. The company is 20 years old and there are over a million Bemers in service. In Western Europe alone, there are over 4000 hospitals, medical clinics, and universities using Bemers.
The Bemer does not cure anything. What it does do, is significantly improve your circulation. With improved circulation, your immune system is much stronger and your body can heal itself more easily.
Most of us think about arteries and veins when we talk about circulation, but arteries and veins represent only 26% of the circulatory system. The other 74% is comprised of micro vessels.
Each of us has approximately 37.2 trillionAre You cells and each of those cells is attached to a micro capillary. The micro capillaries deliver nutrients and oxygen to the cells and remove metabolic waste and carbon dioxide from the cells. This is one of the body’s most vital functions.
As we age, the capillaries don’t function as well as they did when we were younger. Bemer has 5 international patents on their Bemer signal which stimulates the micro capillaries and improves the vasomotion of the micro capillaries.
What that means to me is: My hip with bursitis doesn’t hurt anymore; my shoulder that had the torn rotator cuff doesn’t hurt anymore; my sporadic low back pain is GONE and I have more energy than I’ve had in years. And to accomplish all of this, I simply lie on the Bemer mat in a reclining chair for a few minutes several times a week. Worth it? Absolutely! No more ibuprofen (which was trashing my kidneys) or pain medication–which I can’t take during the day, anyway, because the lowest dosage puts me right to sleep.
If you want to experience this amazing device, you can have 3 sessions for FREE in the Greater Seattle area. Just call my friend, Willis Olson at 206-362-4400. If you live outside this area, call Willis and he will find someone in your area to show you how the Bemer works.