If you are an American woman (and some men as well), you’ve been on a multitude of diets and, while they may have worked for awhile, the pounds all too often come back–and bring friends. Since this has been the story for decades, maybe we are doing it wrong! Maybe it’s NOT the quantity we should be focusing on, but WHAT we’re eating and WHY we’re eating it. This course will show you how to do just that.
You will also learn how to change “your story”–you know, all the reasons we tell ourselves why we overeat or need to be overweight. Your story may be part of your identity now and you will learn a new, healthier and more present identity. You will feel so much lighter, not only in weight but also in spirit.
- How to minimize the importance of the clock in your eating habits and turn instead to the urge to eat inside your body.
- How to live a more active lifestyle in the normal course of your day.
- What we can learn from slender people, instead of being envious of them!
- How to eat to live instead of living to eat.
- Practice eating less food in general.
- Why snacking is keeping you overweight and how to stop it.
- How visualization and goal setting can supercharge your weight loss. And much, much more.
During our five weeks together, we will enjoy weekly one-hour sessions on the phone. There will be time for sharing and getting answers to your questions. All sessions will be live.
You will learn many new tools to use and practice as well as reinforcement for some tools you may already have. Your habits are stored in your subconscious and the subconscious is like a child–it LOVES repetition. Even if you have taken a weight loss class from me previously, you will hear this material with different ears–because you are different now.