According for the Centers for Disease Control in the US, more than 29 million American adults have diabetes and another 86 million have pre-diabetes.
Approximately 34 percent of the adult population in the United States also meets the criteria for metabolic syndrome. Of the adult population, roughly 41 percent of people ages 40 to 59 have metabolic syndrome, and almost 52% of those 60 and older. You will find more information on metabolic syndrome later in this post.
The CDC projects that one in three adults could have diabetes by 2050. More than one quarter of seniors (ages 65 and older) have diabetes (25.9 percent, or 11 million seniors).
Diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States, accounting for around $245 billion in medical costs and lost productivity each year.
Type 2 diabetes used to be called “Adult Onset Diabetes.” It can no longer be called that as it’s becoming more and more common in children.
Research has shown that the absolute best way to reduce the chance of diabetes in your kids/grandkids is to improve your own health.
Toward that end, we at Living Lite have produced a 2-part set of audio downloads (MP3s) that may help.
The first is the Extinguishing MP3. Just listen to this hypnosis recording once, thinking of a sugar, carb or starchy food that you would like to have out of your life and you will be amazed at how quickly and easily that food just disappears! You can listen and extinguish as many times as you want until your body feels so much better and–amazingly!–it gets smaller as well. Go figure!
The second recording shows you how to use your subconscious mind to help you have a healthier, more fully functioning body. As you begin to eliminate all types of sugars, toxins and poisons from your diet, your internal organs will naturally begin to function better. This recording helps you give your brain the instructions to give to your body to improve even more.
This recording is NOT intended to replace any medications. Only your Health Care Provider can do that. Please notify your HCP that you are using this recording as an adjunct to your medication, if you take any.
This recording may also help if your HCP has informed you that you have metabolic syndrome.
Metabolic syndrome is the name for a group of risk factors that raises your risk for heart disease and other health problems, such as diabetes and stroke.
Metabolic Risk Factors
The five conditions described below are metabolic risk factors. You can have any one of these risk factors by itself, but they tend to occur together. You must have at least three metabolic risk factors to be diagnosed with metabolic syndrome.
1. A large waistline. This also is called abdominal obesity or “having an apple shape.” Excess fat in the stomach area is a greater risk factor for heart disease than excess fat in other parts of the body, such as on the hips.
2. A high triglyceride level (or you’re on medicine to treat high triglycerides). Triglycerides are a type of fat found in the blood.
3. A low HDL cholesterol level (or you’re on medicine to treat low HDL cholesterol). HDL sometimes is called “good” cholesterol. This is because it helps remove cholesterol from your arteries. A low HDL cholesterol level raises your risk for heart disease.
4. High blood pressure (or you’re on medicine to treat high blood pressure). Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of your arteries as your heart pumps blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage your heart and lead to plaque buildup.
5. High fasting blood sugar (or you’re on medicine to treat high blood sugar). Mildly high blood sugar may be an early sign of diabetes.
In the future, metabolic syndrome may overtake smoking as the leading risk factor for heart disease.
If you have any of the 3 conditions described above, the recordings we offer may help.
Listen to the Extinguishing recording when there is a food you may be addicted to that you want gone with ease. It’s about 22 minutes long.
Listen to the Hypnosis for Diabetes recording each day. It’s about 16 minutes long. You can listen before bed or as you awaken or any time during the day that’s convenient.
Both recordings will hypnotize you and reduce your stress as well.
We are offering these helpful recordings at an special New Year’s price of just $25 for BOTH, for a limited time. Because it is out goal to help you achieve your goal of better health this year.
You will receive links to the recordings and you may listen from your smart phone or download the link to your files and access them when ever you want.
(It was recently pointed out to me that many of you may already have the Extinguishing recording. If so, you may order these recordings separately for only $13 each, saving $4.00 per recording).
These recordings retail for $17.00 each, so that’s a savings of $9.00!
OR—You may get these recordings on CDs. They retail online for $27 each. During this sale, you pay only $20 each (saving $14.00) or both for $35 (which saves you $19.00!).
(You can see all options when you click the BUY button below.)
But this New Year’s Offer will expire on Friday, January 18, at 5 PM PDT, so get your order in now.
My late husband was diabetic with a TYPE A (on steroids!) personality. I truly believe that something like this would have lengthened his life. His diabetes exacerbated his heart disease which took his life.
If you or someone you love is facing any of the conditions above, these natural aids may just help you/them live longer and healthier.
Please order here:
Now you can receive support for your weight loss no matter where you live!
If you don’t have the time, energy and/or money to invest in your weight loss, these classes may be just what you need to get you moving in the direction of your goals.
Living Lite has been offering support classes with hypnosis since 1986. These classes have been designed to deliver the maximum benefits to help you achieve your weight loss goals fast. Depending on the size of the group on the conference call, you may have the opportunity to speak or, if you choose not to, you may simply relate to what others are saying.
The final 15 minutes of the support class call will be spent in hypnosis, so it’s important that you are somewhere you can close your eyes during that time (NOT driving, for example!).
These classes will help you:
And much, much more!
GET YOUR SUPPORT LINED UP FOR FALL NOW.
To register for a class, just pick an option below. After you complete that, you will receive the phone number and pin for the call. Easy peasy!
Hope to “see” you soon and get you on the Fast Track to your weight loss goals.
These may be THE BEST PROTEIN BARS AVAILABLE!
This Book may CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER
Marianne Williamson is a renowned author, specializing in “A Course in Miracles.”
She has expended the principles in the Course to her latest book, “A Course in Weight Loss.”
This book will change your life. It is available in ebook or hard copy.
Click the link below to see the options.
Check it out on Amazon:
Within the first few pages, you will feel differently about yourself and your weight.
You may finally be able to shed those pounds for good when you read this.
11. Offer fresh fruit for dessert.
10. Take your children to the park.
9. Keep your home “junk food free.”
8. Invest in AND USE a crock pot.
7. Serve your children protein for breakfast.
6. Pack a healthy lunch for your children.
5. Drive by the drive thru.
4. Support or cultivate an interest in sports or dance or any physical activity for your children.
3. If your children want seconds, agree that they may in 5 minutes. Then divert their attention.
2. Turn off the television while eating ANYTHING and eat dinner all together.
AND the BEST way to ensure health for your children:
1. Get healthy and take care of yourself. You can care for those you love to the extent that you care for yourself.
This quiz may help you determine if your child might develop a weight problem and/or Type II diabetes. Keep track of the points associated with each response.
1. One or more of his/her grandparents have or had:
2. One or more of his/her parents have or had:
3. My child: