Keep these in mind each day and watch how easily the weight comes off!
1. Drive by the drive through.
2. When dining out, select an appetizer instead of an entree for your entire meal.
3. Split meals at restaurants.
4. Remember, doggie bags were made for thin people. Typically, you’ll be full when you’ve eaten about half of your meal. Pack up the rest for lunch tomorrow. You’ll save money and your health.
5. When dining out, ask your server to remove the bread or chips from the table before you eat any. We often fill up on the bread or chips but order and eat a mean anyway, because “that’s why we’re here.” Research shows that if you eat one piece of bread before a meal, you will eat about 25% more calories at that meal than if you had the bread afterwards.`
6. Sit down while you eat–and turn off the TV. Otherwise, you’re just “recreational eating” and that makes you fat!
7. Don’t eat in the car. Yeah, I know, it’s the only time you have. Okay, here’s the deal: You can eat in the car only the food you pack. Get a little insulated bag and put into it: Fresh fruit, string cheese, some almonds in a baggie, a can of apple or grape juice–you get the idea. Deal?
8. Clean out the car. Treat yourself to a car wash. See how long you can keep it clean.
9. If you haven’t worn something for a year, give it away. As you get rid of what no longer works in your life, you may find yourself doing the same with too much food.
10. Practice doing absolutely nothing for 2 or 3 minutes at a time several times a day. We often eat just to be doing something. Many of us used to smoke for the same reason and quit smoking and let food fill that need to be busy. You will probably forget, so put a Post-It on your refrigerator or monitor to remind yourself to lean back, take a deep breath in, relax your body, close your eyes and just be still for a moment.
11. Drink a sip of grape juice before dinner. It begins the satiety process immediately so you’ll eat far less food to feel full. Put a shot of grape juice in a glass of water to sip on during the evening. You won’t even think of snacking!
I would like to invite you to continue on your path to better health by coming to an Express Weight Loss Class with Hypnosis in Everett or Kent, WA at www.livinglitenow.com/locations.
If that’s not convenient, please check out the videos for the class: http://www.livinglitenow.com/product-category/weight-loss