11. Offer fresh fruit for dessert.
10. Take your children to the park.
9. Keep your home “junk food free.”
8. Invest in AND USE a crock pot.
7. Serve your children protein for breakfast.
6. Pack a healthy lunch for your children.
5. Drive by the drive thru.
4. Support or cultivate an interest in sports or dance or any physical activity for your children.
3. If your children want seconds, agree that they may in 5 minutes. Then divert their attention.
2. Turn off the television while eating ANYTHING and eat dinner all together.
AND the BEST way to ensure health for your children:
1. Get healthy and take care of yourself. You can care for those you love to the extent that you care for yourself.