You’ve tried it all:
- Yoga to Lose Weight
- The Grapefruit Diet
- Exercise for Weight Loss
- Pills and Shots (if you’re old enough!)
- The All-Meat-All-The-Time Diet
- The Caffeine and Tobacco Diet
- The “Cool Hand Luke Egg Diet”
- You’ve consumed enough diet shakes to float a bus.
- You’ve counted calories until you dream in numbers.
- You’ve swallowed the pre-measured, pre-packaged, pre-cooked, pre-chewed food until you puked (oh, yeah, that’s another diet you may have tried!).
Are you done yet? How about you just:
- Eat a little less
- Eat a bit healthier
- Learn to enjoy moving your body more and
- Feel your feelings instead of eat them
Think that will be easier and produce a healthier, happier you with a smaller body?
You bet! With hypnosis, it’s virtually effortless. Your biggest challenge will be, “What will I think about now that I’m not thinking about food all the time”?
Now doesn’t that sound easier than some nasty meal replacement shake?
Do you remember when “exercise” was “play”?
Just imagine your ideal body for a moment. You may remember or see it as well. You may notice how comfortable your clothes fit your body; how much more energy you have, and just how much easier life seems to be.
Now imagine that it was pretty easy to do–creating your ideal body. Any fears you may have had about losing weight seemed to dissolve as you easily and gently began to shed all excess weight from your body.
When you allow hypnosis to help you lose weight, you are asking your subconscious mind to do some of life’s heavy lifting for you. One of your challenges will be “What will I think about now that I’m not thinking about food so much?”