You’ve tried it all:
- Yoga to Lose Weight
- The Grapefruit Diet
- Exercise for Weight Loss
- Pills and Shots (if you’re old enough!)
- The All-Meat-All-The-Time Diet
- The Caffeine and Tobacco Diet
- The “Cool Hand Luke Egg Diet”
- You’ve consumed enough diet shakes to float a bus.
- You’ve counted calories until you dream in numbers.
- You’ve swallowed the pre-measured, pre-packaged, pre-cooked, pre-chewed food until you puked (oh, yeah, that’s another diet you may have tried!).
Are you done yet? How about you just:
- Eat less
- Eat healthier
- Move your body more and
- Feel your feelings instead of eat them
Think that will be easier and produce a healthier, happier you with a smaller body?
You bet! With hypnosis, it’s virtually effortless. Your biggest challenge will be, “What will I think about now that I’m not thinking about food all the time”?
Now doesn’t that sound easier than some nasty meal replacement shake?
Do you remember when “exercise” was “play”?
Katie Evans Mindful Meditation